Wolf Tooth was first to the market with Cyclocross 1x specific chainrings because they saw Cyclocross as the perfect use for our Drop-Stop technology. Since their release, the uses for these rings has expanded beyond Cyclocross to commuting, gravel riding, mountain bikes with 5-arm crank power meters, and even full on road applications with the giant 50t rings!
- These rings are for use with 110 BCD 5 arm cranksets. Do NOT fit Shimano DA 9000 / Ultegra 6800
- Not compatible with Campy CX10/11.
- Can be mounted in either the big or small ring position of a double crankset given chainstay clearance in the small ring position.
- Stock 2x bolts will not work. You will need 6mm bolts which are optimized for single ring mounting.
- For 1x9, 1x10, 1x11 and 1x12 drivetrains (including SRAM Eagle)
- Compatible with all 10, 11, and 12 speed chains (Including SRAM Eagle)
- If using a 9 speed drivetrain use a 10 speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9 speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention).
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|110mm / Black / 34T / 9-12||812719021098||11034||QBP-CR0167|
|110mm / Black / 46T / 9-12||812719025454||11046||QBP-CR1041|
|110mm / Black / 48T / 9-12||812719025461||11048||QBP-CR1042|
|110mm / Black / 52T / 9-12||812719026840||11052||QBP-CR1305||WOL51613342K|