$1.99 - $9.99 $9.99 Up To 80% Savings
Take hold of Bontrager's low-profile Race Grips, and set out to enjoy a great ride. A soft outer layer with an aggressive texture ensures a great hand hold while the inner core confidently grasps the bar to eliminate slipping.
$1.99 $19.99 90% Savings
Channel your inner flower child with Electra's Daisy Grips. With their cheerful colors and stitched details, the Daisy Grips are sure to brighten your day with their unique appearance and casual comfort. And, they're easy to install, which means you can start enjoying the soft squish of these grips immediately!
$1.99 - $7.99 $7.99 Up To 75% Savings
Relive the memories of your first bike with Electra's Finger Groove Grips. These retro grips comfortably keep your hands where they belong. And, they come in a variety of colors to match your bike!
$1.99 - $11.99 $19.99 Up To 40% Savings
Electra's Hawaii Grips look cool and feel great. These comfortable grips feature hibiscus flower graphics and stitched detailing that suggest surf, sand and mellow summer afternoons, so you'll always be ready for a ride to the beach or trip through town.
$1.99 $19.99 90% Savings
Electra's Lace Grips are made of a comfortable rubber for a great feel and an excellent grip. And you'll love their cool style that adds flair to any bicycle.
Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Bar end plugs (2)
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
Sunlite's Handlebar Tape boasts a diamond grip pattern. It offers a great feel on any handlebar and comes with two bar end plugs.
$3.99 - $19.99 $19.99 Up To 80% Savings
Bontrager's Gel Cork Handlebar Tape gives you a confident, comfortable grip on your handlebars. There's an inner gel strip that cuts down on vibrations and road chatter for serious long-ride comfort. The natural cork feels good with or without gloves too. It comes in a wonderful amount of colors so you can customize your ride and includes a set of Bontrager reflective bar end plugs and finishing strips.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
$4.98 $9.95 50% Savings
- Flanged, Soft kraton rubber with a diamond tread pattern for superior grip - Great for BMX or fixie/Trixie use on flat and riser bars - 147mm long/30.0mm diameter - 125g/pair
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
$5.96 $9.99 40% Savings
Durable, non-slip Kraton rubber makes Ritchey's True Grip Grid the perfect choice for all your off-road riding. They feature the classic Ritchey shape for serious comfort mile after mile.
$5.99 - $9.99 $9.99 Up To 40% Savings
• Pair (left and right) of replacement aluminum clamps • Fits Race Lite and Rhythm Lock-On grip models • Screws included
Origin-8's T-Star Grips provide a excellent grip with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These grips are a great fit for any bike.
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
Page 1 of 16 Next page