Finish off that great road bar tape job with Origin-8's Rubber End Plugs. These plugs come in a variety of colors to dress up your rig and fit most handlebars.
Bar end plugs (2)
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
Sunlite's Handlebar Tape boasts a diamond grip pattern. It offers a great feel on any handlebar and comes with two bar end plugs.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
$5.99 $9.99 40% Savings
• Pair (left and right) of replacement aluminum clamps • Fits Race Lite and Rhythm Lock-On grip models • Screws included
Origin-8's T-Star Grips provide a excellent grip with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These grips are a great fit for any bike.
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish "Make the Leap" frog logo.
SRAM's Handlebar End Plugs are just the thing for adding a fun, custom touch to your handlebar taping job. They feature SRAM's famous and stylish S logo.
• Shock absorbing 2.5mm EVA blended tape • Adhesive backing, chromed plastic bar plugs, finish tape included • Enough tape for one complete road drop-bar
- Adhesive backed, 100% cotton, braided, reinforced edges
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
• Dual compound rubber • Anti-slip design • 125mm
$6.99 - $7.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
Your kid will be the talk of the block with a new pair of Trek's Dialed Kids' grips. They come in a rainbow of colors to brighten up those handlebars and maximize the fun!
Make sure your kid has a good grip out on the trail with Trek's Kids' MTB Grips. Their knurled design is easy to hold onto when things get bumpy. Choose the 75/125mm pair for twist-shifter compatibility.
- Newbaum's Cotton Cloth bar tape is produced from highly durable milled cotton cloth - Vibrant colors are produced from eco-friendly dyes for a lower impact on the environment - Sold in individual rolls. Made in the USA
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Page 1 of 14 Next page