Mounts and parts for WASPcam Gideon, 9900, 9901, and JAKD cameras
Accessories and spare batteries for WASPcam Gideon, 9900, 9901, and JAKD cameras
Key Features - Perfect for mounting compatible Flare taillights to rear rack - Includes a bolt and star washer for extra security - Easiest to install with light installed for better leverage
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Cadence Magnet for all CatEye computers that record cadence.
OEM CR2032 3V Lithium Battery used in most CatEye cycle computers.
Key features: - Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights - Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot - Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Lezyne's LED Handle Bar Mount Adapter is a composite matrix adapter to replace the rubber strap that ships on 2016 and later models of Macro XL, Power XL, Super XXL, and Deca XXL lights, so that they can be used with the Aluminum Handlebar Mount, the Composite Handlebar Mount, Aluminum Helmet…
If you broke or misplaced your Vis 360 strap, this strap is a longer version of the regular Vis 180 strap, and the perfect replacement.
- Adapter converts Origin8 Outpost Garmin mounts to accept Bryton computers
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Updated and more secure clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
CR2032 Lithium 3V battery for SIGMA computers, heart rate monitors, transmitters, and Micro Lights. Compatible with: - PC3 - PC4 - PC9 - PC15 - Shape watch - FIT watch - Onyx series HRM's - PC 25.10 - PC 3.11 - PC 10.11 - PC 15.11 - PC 22.13 - RC 1209 - RC 14.11 - RC Move - Micro Lights Not…
Wheel magnet for all CatEye cycle computers
Band style clamp with integrated QuickClick mount for fast, easy attachment and removal of Topeak Ratchet Rocket tool case and SmartPhone DryBag. - Fits 22mm-44mm tubes
Keep your computer and sensors ready for every ride with replacement batteries Key features: - CR2032 battery is used for most Trek and Bontrager computers - 23AE battery is used for the Bontrager Interchange Analog Wireless Sensor - LR44 and L1154 batteries are identical and used in Bontrager…
- Replacement parts and accessories for SpeedTrap Digital Speed Sensor - Fork Cap covers SpeedTrap pocket when sensor is removed - Spacer is required on some forks to position sensor closer to wheel magnet
Easily secure your GPS cycling computer to your favorite bike. Includes: - Two sets of O-rings (two diameters) - A backup O-ring in each size
• USB / Mini USB connections • For use with all Planet Bike USB rechargeable lights
Sigma's replacement spoke magnet fits standard spokes and works with Sigma speed sensors.
Key features - Replacement parts and accessories for DuoTrap S Digital Sensor - DuoTrap S Mounting Kit includes frame grommets and bolt - Frame Covers can be model-specific
Frame Cover fills chainstay pocket when sensor is removed.
Key features: - Provide quick installation on handlebars, seatposts, and more - Fits all Ion headlights and Flare tail lights - Rear strap includes 16 degree offset for optimized use on seatposts - Rear strap works best with 27.2 - 31.6mm seatposts - Front strap works best with 22.2 - 35.0mm…
- For use with all Flare tail lights - Perfect for attaching to a seat pack, belt, backpack, or anything with a loop
Garmin's set of Bike Cadence Sensor Replacement Bands fasten your Bike Cadence Sensor (sold separately) to any size crank arm.
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
Replacement bracket for Origin8 Light Bars - Fits handlebar or seatpost
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack