Dimension City Pedals. - Built-in reflectors, will not accept toe clips - Molded nylon; 1-piece, caged-type pedal - Slip-resistant surface
Translucent resin pedals add a touch of style to your BMX bike. - Polyurethane body - Molded pins - Chromoly spindle
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
- Wide, self balancing exerciser pedals with a boron axle - Durable polypropylene composite body - 155 x 160mm platform size
MTB flat pedals with a durable nylon design and replaceable pins for consistent grip. Confident and durable Most downhillers, dirt jumpers, and enduro riders prefer flat pedals, but any trail rider can appreciate the benefits of the Line Elite MTB pedal. It features a durable nylon body and solid platform with replaceable traction pins, so every time you place your foot your shoe stays put. It also has a durable axle and sealed cartridge bearings to ensure lasting performance. - Durable nylon body with a proven shape for comfort and confidence - Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings - Replaceable steel traction pins - Install with either 6mm hex or standard 15mm pedal wrench - Spindle diameter: 9/16-inch
Built to handle the rigors of riding off-road, the MSW Thump composite pedals with replaceable steel pins provide solid traction when the trail gets hairy. The concave shape combined with tall pins provide the perfect balance of comfort and traction for a range of applications meant to expand your horizon. - Tough nylon composite body with adjustable, replaceable steel pins - Platform Size = 118 x 99 x 19 mm - Chromoly steel, 9/16” spindle, sealed cartridge bearings and nylon bushings - Pin height: 3 mm out of the box. Remove the 2 mm washer under the pin head to convert to 5 mm pin height. - Body: 18.5 mm thick with 2.5 mm of concavity for great control and comfort - Composite pedal body - Black - Made in Taiwan
$54.99 - $59.99
- 100% SDG DNA in the design of these pedals - Utilizes a flat profile which allows optimal grip for flat pedal shoes - Composite body design - Minimal 17mm pedal body height maximizes the pedal feel - 105mm x 110mm Platform - Ramped and undercut traction pad - 18 pins, replaceable, bottom loaded - Bearing/bushing design for maximum durability. Fully rebuildable pedal design - Cro-Mo axle
$59.99 - $65.00
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
- At under 200 grams per pedal, the XC 2 is very versatile and incredibly affordable. - The easy-to-clip-in ATAC system, large platform, and self-cleaning design make this the perfect choice for cyclists venturing off the road for the first time. - The ATAC EASY cleat makes for simple setup and clipping in and out even easier. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 151g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
The X-TRACK is LOOK's entry level off-road pedal, but does not mean technology is left aside. The aluminum body and Chromoly+, double-sealed axles are robust and ensure total fluidity thru the pedal stroke. Tension can be quickly and easily adjusted from 6 thru 14. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 350mm² - Platform width: 57mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 200g - Weight (pair + cleats): 450g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
$65.00 - $69.99
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Composite - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
There’s no need to choose between clipless performance and platform versatility with the MSW Flip I. Riders can go clipless on the commute or sport clogs on campus. Don’t limit your horizon: these pedals can get you there and back again. - Wear 2-bolt style cycling shoes or casual flat shoes - Single side cclipless with platform - Chromoly, 9/16” spindle, double bushing configuration - Spindle length: 52.5 mm - SPD-compatible 2-bolt cleats included, 4° float, 14.6 angle of release - Adjustable spring tension with tension indicator - Aluminum pedal body - Black
Designed for occasional, leisure and new riders, Look's Keo Sprint pedals are reliable, efficient, and extremely durable. Built with spring technology, it is possible to adjust the tension between 8 and 12 for a safe entry/release. To increase its durability, the platform surface is reinforced with a stainless-steel plate that gives it exceptional longevity. - Composite body - Cr-Mo Axle - Large contact area, 210mm - Cleats included - 141 grams per pedal - Adjustable tension - Pedals Thread 9/16-inch - Cleat Compatibility: Keo
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
- A flat platform, which is perfect for almost any casual ride and gives you the freedom to ride and walk in the comfort of your favorite shoes. - On the other side, the ATAC clipless system lets you clip-in with your favorite cycling shoe, giving you extra pedaling efficiency when you find yourself on longer or faster trips. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 174g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Hollow steel axle that makes it light and durable, as well as TIME's exclusive ATAC system that offers very easy engagement. - The open design automatically clears debris each time you step in for reliable performance every time. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 147g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Crank Brothers' Eggbeater pedals are 4-sided, making them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design sheds mud and debris quickly, and these pedals sport 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 2s feature forged chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and cast steel bodies. Plus, the internals are water-tight for excellent durability and consistently smooth pedaling.
Size-specific enthusiast-level platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. Details - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 16mm thin - 10 adjustable 8mm pins per side for grip - 10mm pins available for purchase here - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (US) // 37-43 (EU) - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (US) // 43-49 (EU) - Serviceable, pedal refresh kit available Specs - Adjustable pins: 10 per side - Body Material: A380 Aluminum - Endcap: T15 - Footprint: 100mm x 100mm (Small), 114mm x 111mm (Large) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus Bearing - Max Rider Weight: No restriction - Outer Bearing Type: Double Cartridge Bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 (Small), US 10-15 // EU 43-49 (Large) - Spindle Material: Forged SCM 415 Chromoly Steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 439g per pair (Small), 494g per pair (Large)
- Extruded and CNC-machined AL6061-T6 pedal body - 2 sealed bearings and 1 DU sleeve bushing - 9/16" CNC chromoly spindle - 109mm x 110mm x 15mm concave platform for large feet - M4-10mm outer and M4-8mm inner SS replaceable pins enhance concavity - Size: 9/16" - Material: AL6061 - Style: Platform Pedals
Page 1 of 1